Best Cuts Beef Steak
Best Cut Beef Steak:
Did you know that Ginger increases the memory power and strengthens the sexual power? Well in this best beef steak recipe you will have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of ginger. See below for more health benefits of ginger.
Best Beef Steak Recipe
No of servings: 4-5 persons
- Thick T-bone steaks, with fillet in (4 pieces – approximately 2kg)
Spices & Condiments
- Ginger (1tbs) – freshly grated
- Garlic (1 clove) – Crushed
- Balsamic vinegar (50ml)
- Soy sauce (2tsp)
- Honey (1tsp)
- Olive oil (150ml)
- Salt to taste
- Oregano leaves (2tbs); fresh and coarsely chopped
The Tasty and Healthy Secret (which makes the difference)
- The marinade (see directions below – part A)
The Directions (in Easy steps)
A. Marinating the T-bone beef steak
- Make one or two deep cuts in each beef steak.
- Combine the spices and condiments in a large shallow dish.
- Reserve 50 to 70 ml of the marinade.
- Brush the beef steaks all over using half of the rest of the marinade.
- Turning to coat all over with the marinade.
- Cover, refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
B. Grilling the T-bone beef steak
- Drain the drumsticks over medium pan.
- Grill the beef steak on heated oiled barbecue until browned both sides.
- Brush the beef steak occasionally with what remains of the marinade.
- Then carry on in covered barbecue until cooked as desired (using indirect heat); in about 45 minutes it will be well done.
- Remove the beef steak from heat, cover and let stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
- Pour the reserved marinade on the beef steak and sprinkle the chopped oregano leaves.
- Marinating the beef steak is best made one day before.
Don’t leave empty handed, collect your FREE e-book, click on the Red Tab at the bottom right of your screen.
Health Benefits of Ginger:
I’m sure you also want your loved ones to stay healthy. So by sharing this post you’ll achieve it. Sharing is Caring.