Grilling Beef Ribs Recipe
Best Grilled ribs recipe
This amazing grilled beef ribs recipe contains an anti-cancer ingredient. Yes, according to new research, eating chilli sauce can prevent cancer. More health benefits of chilli sauce below after the recipe.
No of servings: 4-6 persons
1.5 kg beef ribs
Spices & Condiments
- Ginger (1tsp) – Fresh grated ginger
- Garlic (qty=2 gloves) – crushed
- Cinnamon powder (½tsp)
- Soy sauce (1tbs)
- Sweet chilli sauce (125 ml)
- Vinegar: non-alcoholic cider vinegar (60ml)
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves (4 branches); (fresh and finely chopped)
The Tasty and Healthy Secret (which makes the difference)
- The sweet chili sauce.
The Directions (in Easy steps)
- Place the ginger, garlic, cinnamon powder, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar, salt and the finely chopped coriander leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and let stay for 5 minutes.
- Now place the beef ribs in a large shallow dish.
- Then pour the mixture on the beef ribs.
- Cover tightly, refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight or even freeze if need be).
- Place marinated beef ribs on barbecue.
- Let grill for about 30 minutes or until browned all over.
- Turn upside down on and off as required.
- Serve hot with fresh salads.
Instead of cider vinegar, non-alcoholic white balsamic vinegar can be used.
Nutritional Information of Sweet Chilli Sauce:
Serving size: 1tablespoon.
- Calories: 35 g
- Sodium: 200 mg
- Cholesterol: Zero
- Sugars: 7g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
- Iron: 2%
Health Benefits of Chilli Sauce
In addition to its anti-cancer effect, hot sauce is:
Moreover, hot sauce:
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Helps in combating allergens.
- Boots your immune system.
- Relieves migraines pains naturally.