Oven baked chicken recipes
Oven Baked Chicken Recipes
Cheese and butter are the secret healthy ingredients of this authentic recipe. Butter helps with relieving the tumors that appear next to the ears and ureters. Cheese is helpful in cases of ulcers and diarrhea. More health benefits of butter and cheese below after the recipe.
Chicken Cheese Recipes
No of servings: 5-6 persons
- 750g Chicken cut into strips
- Eggs (qty=2)
- Milk (250 ml)
- Flour (2tbs)
- Butter (4tbs)
- Cheddar cheese (80g grated)
Spices & Condiments
- Clove garlic (qty=1 Slivered)
- Cardamoms (qty=2)
- Onion (qty=1); peeled and sliced
- Margarine (1tbs – to dot over)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley (3 branches – Chopped)
The Tasty and Healthy Secret (which makes the difference)
The Directions (in Easy steps)
- Heat butter; add garlic, cardamoms and sliced onion; allow to brown slightly.
- Add the sliced chicken, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow chicken slices to be nicely coated with the butter.
- Pour the mixture in an ovenproof dish.
- Dissolve the eggs and flour in milk. Season with salt and pepper. Then pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese and chopped parsley. Then dot with butter.
- Put in moderate oven and let cook until set and golden brown.
- Served warm with bread and salad.
Instead of butter, margarine can be used.
The Health Benefits of Cheese and Butter