Red Lobster Menu
Red Lobster New Menu:
(in Fenugreek flavored red sauce)
Doctors stated, “If the people had knowledge of the benefits of fenugreek, they would buy it with its weight worth of gold.” The woman who suffers from pain in the vagina due to a tumor will benefit if she sits in the water in which the fenugreek was cooked. More health benefits of fenugreek below after the recipe.
No of servings: 4-6 persons
- Red Lobster (Qty=1 big)
Spices & Condiments
- Ginger/Garlic paste (½tsp)
- Turmeric powder (½tsp)
- Curry powder (2tbs)
- Cumin powder (1tsp)
- Chilli powder (¼tsp)
- Tomatoes (qty=3); Fresh, skinned and chopped
- Onion (qty=1); peeled and sliced
- Olive oil (4tbs)
- Green chilli (qty=1)
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves (qty=3))
- Coriander leaves (3 branches)
The Tasty and Healthy Secret (which makes the difference)
- Fenugreek seeds (¼tsp)
The Directions (in Easy steps)
- Boil the red lobster then cut into slices.
- Season the lobster slices with salt and pepper then fry in little olive oil.
- With some water, mix the ginger/garlic paste, turmeric powder, curry powder, cumin powder and chilli powder into a paste.
- Fry the sliced onion together with the fenugreek seeds for one minute.
- Add the paste prepared in step 3 above followed by the curry leaves and some water.
- Mix well and continue to fry till the moisture dries out.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes, the green chilli and some salt.
- Cook until the gravy thickens.
- Add the lobster and some water.
- Mix well, cover and let simmer over very low heat for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
For added flavor, roast the cumin power slightly.
Health Benefits of Fenugreek:
- It softens the throat, chest and the stomach
- It also relieves coughing, dryness, asthma and hard breathing
- It increases the sexual drive
- It also relieves urine retention and works as a laxative
- It also relieves flatulence, phlegm, piles and the various accumulations in the intestines
- It also dissolves the phlegm from the chest
- Helps against gastric ulcer and lung diseases
- It increases the flow of menstruation
- It combats dandruff
- Relief for tumor of spleen