Veal Steak recipes
Veal Steak recipe:
Did you know that chili sauce can inhibit cancer? Well in this amazing veal steak recipe you will definitely enjoy the benefits of this anti-cancer ingredient. See below for more health benefits.
No of servings: 4-6 persons
- Veal leg steaks (1.5 kg in 8 slices)
Spices & Condiments
- Butter (70g)
- Lemon rind (1tsp) – grated
- Egg yolk (qty=1)
- Lemon juice (2tbs)
- Sweet chilli sauce (1tbs)
- Cooking oil (100ml)
- Salt to taste
- Thyme (2 tsp); fresh and finely chopped
The Tasty and Healthy Secret (which makes the difference)
- The marinade (see directions below – part A)
The Directions (in Easy steps)
A. Preparing the Marinade
- Melt butter in small pan.
- Then add the egg yolk, chilli sauce, lemon rind and juice.
- Cook over low heat until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally; make sure sauce does not boil.
- Finally, stir in the freshly chopped thyme and let cool.
- Cover and refrigerate until just set or for 3 hours or overnight.
B. The BBQ of Veal steak
- Spread half the marinade over both sides of the steaks;
- Grill the veal steak on heated oiled barbecue until browned both sides.
- Or cook as desired.
- Just before serving spread the veal steaks with the remaining sauce.
- The marinade is best made one day before, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Don’t leave empty handed, collect your FREE e-book, click on the Red Tab at the bottom right of your screen.
More Health Benefits:
Health Benefits of Chilli Sauce in the following Mouth Watering recipe: